omg thanks ok i’ll give you a short answer and a long answer
I ship it because they’re a beautiful pairing, they’re a beautiful pairing because of:
- Their parallels (both ‘chosen ones’ who are really ‘just a boy’ caught up in something bigger) [i’m also going to make a gifset about this so stay tuned]
- Their similarities underneath despite their differences on the surface (how they appear as opposites superficially [good vs evil, gryffindor vs slytherin, dark vs light, even their hair colour of jet black and white blond] but under the surface are similar. The ‘2 sides of same coin’ idea)
I ship it because it’s plausible, it’s plausible because of:
- Draco constantly wanting and seeking Harry’s attention
- Draco feeling strongly towards Harry (jealousy, rejected friendship)
- Harry feeling strongly towards Draco (it’s hate at first but it’s a strong emotion which gets a reaction from Harry. Harry can’t ignore him)
- Harry’s obsession with Draco in hbp
- Their harming each other throughout all of this (insults, sectumsempra)
- Them eventually saving each other (fiendfyre, not identifying Harry at Malfoy Manor)
she is my spirit animal.
that awkward moment between birth and death
OMG, that’s so fucking cool! Someone from the science side of Tumblr needs to come along and tell me what’s going on here!
the bubble is freezing you fucking idiot
thank u science side of tumblr
There’s nobody who loves Blaine’s booty more that the Glee camera people…
blaine’s fiancé is in a band and has a tattoo and pierced tongue i don’t think this is what blaine was expecting when he fell in love with a 16 year old boy crying over his dead bird while singing the beatles
"It’s got nothing to do with me, it’s not even you, you see, it’s part of my chemistry, it’s this jealousy, this jealousy for you."
idk where to sit guys.